Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Flaming Gorge, aka: the love of my life!!!

Where to begin... Flaming Gorge is one of my very favorite places on this earth! I love boating there so much, it's pretty much a BLAST! This years trip was super fun, just like every other year! We had such amazing weather and everything the first part of the trip, and the water was G-L-A-S-S, the second part of the trip was still loads of fun, the weather just wasn't so great. Nothing ever stops our family from having fun though, so the trip was a definite success! We missed the Jackmans and the K-webbs though, it just wasn't quite the same! This was my family eating watermelon before hittin' the road to go home, see you next year flaming gorge!

1 comment:

bigtallhorses said...

oh my gorgeous! Love the updates and photos, you are so GREAT Lexi lou, you forgot to brag about what an awesome skiier and boarder you are.