Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Best Friend, Micki

Micki and I went to the temple for mutual, and we were taking pictures for girls camp. I love Micki so much! I realized that nothing in my life would be half as much fun without her. She's the best sister in the whole world, and she always lets me know how much she loves and cares about me. We always have so much fun together, and she's so beautiful and sweet! I'm so lucky to have her for my best friend, and sister! Thanks for adding so much to my life Mick, I sure love ya!

3 comments:

bigtallhorses said...

you posted!!! What beautiful young women! I am also lucky to have amazing sisters too...aren/t we lucky?

Johnston Family said...

I just got caught up on your blog, loves it!!! How sweet is this post about Micki. Oh & the sleepover post...love, great memories!!! We will have to do it again soon! Especially now that you are on summer break! :)

Micki said...

Lexi,
Thanks so much for thinking I am so sweet. That was a really nice post. I really am glad you are my sister. Without you I wouldn't have done half the crazy and wild things that I've done. I love you so much!