Monday, November 17, 2008

hAlLoWeEnIe!


Awww, look at that cute box of crayons! Haha, actually that's a kindof defective box of crayons because what box of crayons only comes with silver, gold, purple, red, and blue?! This year we had a way fun halloween, and party! We did some successful trick-or-treating, and had some laughs too. So my mom got this "way great and funny" idea to go to the door with a bowl of popped popcorn and say "Take one" to all of the trick-or-treaters, and then watch their reactions. Needless to say my mom had fun on halloween night, but there were some angry monsters that stopped by our house!

1 comment:

bigtallhorses said...

I have never seen cuter crayons in my life, that was such a fun party with you pary animals and I can't wait for the turkey party wahooo!cute pics lex!