Monday, November 17, 2008

ZzZzZzZzZzZzhomeworkZzZzZzZzZz


Well, this has pretty much what I have been doing for the past weeks. (Not the sleeping part, I'm not that lucky, but the homework part) Nobody ever told me how much homework I would actually have, and that I would have to say good-bye to having a life. When I haven't been doing homework (or falling asleep at the table attempting to do it anyways) I went deer hunting, and to the Halloween dance. Sadly enough, I didn't get a deer this year, so I did a good job hunting, I just didn't do so great on the getting part. I had a blast spending time with my dad, Big "A", and Shaner boy up at the mine though!

1 comment:

Lives-to-hunt said...

It reminds me of being in college.
I never worked that hard in highschool. That Alexis Olsen is one responsible hot babe! Somebody call the fire department!